Complete design solutions

from the application for the design conditions until the license is issued

Ask for an offer

Customers about us

  • 90% of customers rate the relationship between the service received and the fee paid for it as excellent and the remaining 10% as good. 90% 90%
  • 92% of customers would very likely use the services of Vanamaja in the future as well. 92% 92%
  • 85% of customers would very likely recommend Vanamaja’s services to a friend or acquaintance. 85% 85%

Very pleasant and professional.

Kerlin

Professional service provider, taking into account the customer’s problems and specifics.

Reet

Businesslike, calm, argumentative.

Mare

The cooperation went well. If something needed to be announced, it will be announced immediately and things can go on.

Henry

Send us a price request

A selection of the work done

Occupancy permit for a residential building in Pärnu County

Occupancy permit for a dwelling

Occupancy permit for a garden house in Pärnu County

Expansion and renovation of the Kolkja Museum of Old Believers

Apartment building facade renovation project

Occupancy permit for the cottage

Redesign of the former workshop building to Võru Creative House

Preparation of an architectural and constructive project for the restoration of the former Tähtvere manor stable building and its reconstruction into a tavern-brewery.

Occupancy permit for a residential building in Harju County

People

Elvo themas

Manager

 
lipplipp   

Heidi Eit

Project manager

 
lipplipplipp

Civil Engineer Level 6, Building construction, construction management

Ornella Muttik

Project manager

lipp 

Certified Civil Engineer Level 7

Jane Soodla

Designer

lipp   

Aivar Roosaar

Architect

lipp   

Kristin Kolga

Technician / designer

lipp   

Doctor of Engineering

Eugen Kokin

Designer

 
lipplipplipp   

Certified Civil Engineer Level 7

Aarne Nirk

Engineer

lipp   

Fire safety expert level 6

Karmo Lillemets

Fire safety expert

lipp   

Do you want to come to work for us?

Submit your resume

elvo@vanamaja.ee